Anyhow, enough on the Captain America random thoughts. FINALLY sharing my current favorite jeans on the blog today! I think it made a couple of appearances through my Instagram but I never managed to get it on the blog.. 95%of My free time when I am not attending my clients or not replying my clients' queries is now for Denzel (the other 5% is doing random stuff like playing Cookie Run par example - hey! We humans all need some time for a little randomness that makes us happy). I was on the roof per usual doing my outfit photos and my son came with my helper .. so I thought it'll be nice to have non-iphone-front-camera shots together once in every while right?
lately I've been liking to knot my shirts again..
shirt : cotton ink, jeans : zara, clutch : hermes, sunglasses : miu miu, shoes : louis vuitton
we all wish you a happy easter weekend to those who celebrates !