there's kling's western cowboy-ish detailed belt..
I've also seen Jane of Sea of Shoes wearing her Lucky Belt over and over.. don't worry Jane, I'm not bored of it!
Peony's got some fancier shiz there.. Sometimes I feel that the Hermes CDC belt is too much but Peony always manages to pull em of really well. There's a similar styled one from Etro the other day, and the only reason I don't want to get it is because it's a waist belt.... speaking of waist belts ,,,
well, waist belts look good. They give shape and a new life to loose pieces but I want a belt that will hold up my jeans. If I decide to get a simple waist belt, I'd buy these See by Chloe ones. the criss cross details are simple and pretty
1) See by Chloé Skinny Wrap belt (perfect for summer looks like the girl wearing red shorts)
2) Mason Martin Margiela Buckle Belt
3) See by Chloé Wrap Detailed Belt
4) Etro Metal Embellished Belt (also available in brown)
5) Madewell Perfect Leather Belt (and the $48 price makes it even more perfect)