Thursday, September 10, 2009

DIY Ripped Tights

Okay, this is my very first DIY posted onto my blog. Turns out it was quite successful actually. First the tights was actually already ripped at the heel of the feet because of I-don't-know reason. So when I had a boredom mood, I decided just to experiment on them. And here's the progress below!
The final results were GREAT ! (well at least I think it's great haha) I wasn't trying to do the holed up tights like my friend did (see in previous post). I was trying something different. And this is what I ended up with! :)

1 comment:

michellehendra said...

thanks for your sweet comment dear! :)
glad you like my photo.. :)

keep blogging!